Thanks for your interest in Tri-State Developmental Pediatrics. I am pleased to announce the opening of my Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics practice in centrally located Hyde Park, Cincinnati, Ohio. I understand the struggle, and desire to find a path forward when your child is experiencing developmental or mental health challenges. I strive to provide a thorough assessment and compassionate ongoing care.
In my years as a pediatric practitioner, I have seen first hand the increased stress and demands that children, teens, and families are experiencing in our modern, fast-paced life. That is why I am building a practice where families can come to learn how to take care of their physical and mental well being. Stress reduction techniques such as mindfulness meditation, yoga and guided imagery are effective ways to manage stress, decrease anxiety and depressive symptoms, and build mental wellness. And don't forget about getting enough sleep, eating right, exercising, and getting out into nature!
I would be honored to be a part of your journey towards helping your child live their best and most productive life.
- University of California San Diego - Center for Mindfulness Teacher Training 2019
- Fellowship in Integrative Medicine- University of Arizona 2010-2012
- Fellowship in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics -Johns Hopkins University 1998-2001
- Chief Residency in Pediatrics- Georgetown University 1997-1998
- Residency in Pediatrics - Georgetown University 1994-1997
- Medical School at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, MD 1990-1994
- Undergraduate at Xavier University, BS Natural Sciences 1986-1990
- Owner and Founding Physician, Tri-State Developmental Pediatrics 2019-
- Community Pediatrician, Queen City Physicians - Trihealth: 2012-2019
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Division of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics :2005-2012
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Child Development Unit: 2001-2005