If you are interested making an appointment, please contact our office. Leave a voicemail 513-275-6630 or click the REQUEST APPOINTMENT form below.
Scheduling an appointment is easy. Dr. Zimmer will call you within one business day to discuss your concerns. She can answer any questions about the practice and make appointments for office visits.
Once your child's appointment is scheduled, please send in as much information as possible before your appointment, so Dr. Zimmer can get to know your child before the visit. For your convenience, we have secure, HIPPA compliant online intake forms. You can fill these forms out from your home computer or cell phone, and submit them with the click of a button. If you prefer, you may print the intake forms and fax them to our office at 513-275-6704.
1. Parent Intake Form (In the toolbar menu, click on Forms)
2. Teacher/ Caregiver Form (in the toolbar menu, click on Forms)
3. Send in the following information, (if applicable):
- Letters or notes from teachers describing their concerns
- Report Cards
- Standardized Test Score
- Evaluations from other professionals (psychologists/ speech therapists/ physical therapists)
- ETR (Evaluation Team Report )
- IEP (individualized Education Plan)
- 504 plan
Our secure fax line is 513-275-6704
Our secure email is [email protected]
If you prefer, you may mail in the forms to:
Tri-State Developmental Pediatrics
2753 Observatory Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45208
* Established patients from Queen City Pediatrics do not need to fill out these forms. You may call the office at any time to request an appointment or speak with the physician. *